Tenancy coming to an end? House still a mess? Don’t panic – with our end-of-tenancy cleaning London service you needn’t worry about cleaning to keep your deposit; our London-wide company will take care of everything, and probably do a better job than you. They’ll clean every nook and cranny of the house you’re moving from and complete it within a day, pre- or post-tenancy!
Your end-of-tenancy cleaning will be tackled by a skilled mobile team, using the most effective methods to get a house in tip-top shape, and all the right products, equipment and tools. You don’t have to do anything. Our dedicated tenancy cleaning team are committed to their job and will have everything at hand to see the job through from start to finish.
The importance of commercial office cleaning
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
How clean offices can help workplace productivity
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term.